How it works
24/7 FMS Monitoring
Instructions to set up your FileMaker Server
or FM Database and start using the App.
Instructions to Monitor your Server:
1) In the App > Servers > Add a Server.
2) Enter a Server name.
3) Enter the Hostname or IP address (externally accessible over the Internet). VPN Access is currently not supported.
Instructions to Monitor your Database:
1) In FileMaker > File > Manage > Security (of the database you wish to monitor): select "Extended Privileges".
2) Create a new “Privilege Set” called “Monitoring” with "Access via PHP Web Publishing” selected.
3) Create a user Account with Privilege Set: “Monitoring”.
4) In the App > Servers: select the server you added in Step 1.
5) Add a new Database.
6) Enter the Database Name.
7) Enter the username and password of the Account created with Privilege Set: “Monitoring”.
8) Save the information. Your database is now being monitored.
- The team at FMSMonitor.com